A free service helping families find…
Assisted Living, Adult Family Homes, Alzheimers Care, Retirement Homes, Nursing Homes and Home Care in the Vancouver Washington – Clark County, Washington area
A Caring Heart is a free senior referral service.
Owner Kathy McLaughlin has helped over 200 families in the past 5 years who were struggling to make decisions regarding Assisted Living, Adult Family Homes, Alzheimer’s Care, Retirement Living, Nursing Homes and Home Care in the Vancouver Washington – Clark County, Washington area. In addition, she has been the responsible family member for her parents and grandparents over the past 30 years. She has the life experience of finding appropriate housing for physical and mental conditions related to the diseases of her family members.
She understands the emotional roller coaster that you are experiencing. She can’t make it easy, but she can make it easier.
Working with Kathy McLaughlin of A Caring Heart:
- Eliminates the time consuming task for the client of researching and contacting facilities and homes.
- Enables families and seniors to make informed decisions. The process advises and helps educate families about the variety of senior living options that are available in the Vancouver, Washington and Clark County, WA area.
- Provides access to information and private experiences about senior living options in the Vancouver, Washington and Clark County area.
Placement options include:
- Assisted Living in Vancouver, WA
- Adult Family Homes in Vancouver, WA
- Memory Care in Vancouver, WA
- Retirement Communities in Vancouver, WA
- Nursing Homes in Vancouver, WA
- Home Care in Vancouver, WA
- Alzheimer Care in Vancouver, WA
We are dedicated to helping clients make good choices.